On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 07:35:46 -0400
gabriel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On July 26, 2003 03:41 am, Patrick Marquetecken wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a sun solaris 2.6 configured as nfs server for some Gentoo machines.
> > The UID's are the same on the sever/clients.
> > I can connect with mount -f nfs server:/path /localpath
> > but when i start to put some data on the share it start to copy some bytes
> > and then it stops, i have to shutdown an restart the client. Yesterday i
> > have emerged the latest nfs-utils 1.0.5-r1
> > Because i want to use the sun as portage dir, i hope someone find a
> > solution.
>
> hmmm.  i'm not sure what may be the problem, but i'm quite sure you want:
>
>   mount -t nfs server:/path/ /path/

Its a typo

This is what i got back from a sun solaris list:

i just saw this issue somewhere else, and iirc the final diagnosis was
acl support problems.  the solution: export and mount with 'noacl'.

--
  "If we don't get more power to the warp drive we're all going to have to get out and
push!" -- Paris (Parallax)

 PGP Key: http://users.pandora.be/rivendell/marquetp.gpg
 Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
 ICQ# 316932703
 Registered Linux User #44550
 http://counter.li.org