Spider wrote:

> begin  quote

>> So, "a)" is the answer to my question. Right?

> Yes, that is correct.

This does not really enlighten me. What does 'were present' mean? I assume
you mean 'were used'. But then I still don't know which one these are. A
self-contained kernel-header ebuild, possibly of a fixed version dependend
on the glibc ebuild version? Or is it a collection of headers inside the
glibc ebuild itself? Or are these the headers that /usr/src/linux links to?

In the first case, we should better rebuild the glibc after the recent
kernel header update, isn't it? Except it was a very minor update.

mg