> >    Hi. I've been pretty happy with fluxbox, but things can always get
> > better, right?
> >
> >    How do you measure performance to say it's better?
>
> When I said it performs better than I didn't mean speed. English isn't
> my native language, sorry. I prefer openbox because it is standards
> compliant, its xft font rendering is better, edge resistance, pixmaps
> buttons, excellent extra keyhandler called epist ..etc. Maybe fluxbox
> has some of this stuff as well now, I don't know as I don't use it
> anymore.
>
> Alex

Alex,
   Your English is quite fine. Don't worry about that at all. I didn't
necessarily take your comment to mean speed and was just interested in why
you liked Openbox.

   I've built it to try it out, but it's complaining about the display, so
I'm going to have to find some setup documentation. Normal startup problems.

Thanks!

Mark