I am in the process of trying to upgrade gcc from my old Gentoo 1.1
system. I am getting half way through my 501 packages and the build for
app-misc/lirc-0.6.6-r1 borks with some crazy sandbox error.

However, I don't even use lirc and have tried to remove it, however, it
is still listed then I use --resume. How does --resume store where it
was at, and how can I tell it to skip lirc?

I have tried the --skipfirst, but it still tries to emerge lirc. I have
removed all of the installed packages that need lirc...

Thanks.
--
:wq!

  Matthew Daubenspeck