From: Thomas T. Veldhouse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 8:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [gentoo-user] Firewall and syslogd

I am not a syslog expert, so need some help.  I have rules in my firewall
for logging, but currently, it is all logged into my syslog file.  How do I
setup syslog to filter them out and put them in a separate file.  Does
anybody here have a scheme for this?  What I mean is, do you use multiple
files for various firewall rules?  How did you set this up?

Thanks in advance,

Tom Veldhouse