I get the following error when trying to emerge kdebase:

---------------------
Performing head fix on klipper/klipperrc.desktop
cd . && \
  /bin/sh
/var/tmp/portage/kdebase-3.1.3/work/kdebase-3.1.3/admin/missing --run
automake-1.7 --foreign  Makefile
configure.in:39: version mismatch.  This is Automake 1.7.5,
configure.in:39: but the definition used by this AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
configure.in:39: comes from Automake 1.7.2.  You should recreate
configure.in:39: aclocal.m4 with aclocal and run automake again.
make: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1

Do I need to re-emerge some other package or something to get things back in
sync? Or, can someone tell me how to "recreate aclocal.m4 with aclocal and
run automake again"?

Thanks,
Eric