> I did have a stability problem with Mozilla when I compile with
> USE="gtk2" but that problem goes away with USE="-gtk", and either way
> it completes the ebuild just fine.

I think you mean that it goes away with USE="-gtk2" : )  And this sort
of scenario is the reason there is a gtk2 use flag. In most programs
with multi-interface options the gtk2 one is usually the lacking one.
Which made me implement it as a gtk2 flag for the brave and daring. :)

//Spider

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!