Hello,

   I'm looking to set up a wireless network and have a few questions.
For reference, here are the computers i'd like to have on the network:

Computer 1:  Laptop (HP Pavilion 5185)
                        runs Gentoo Linux

Computer 2:  Homemade system
                        runs Gentoo Linux

Computer 3:  Gaming box
                        runs winbloze XP

    I will need to purchase wireless cards for all of these sytems.  The
winbloze box is not a problem, but i'm not really sure about the other 2
boxes.  Could anyone recommend any cards that you've found useful or
aren't too hard to set up?  I've been looking at info on wireless stuff
in Linux and i'm kinda confused on the whole thing, so this is going to
be a big learning experience for me :)  Thanks for your help!

 - Joe :)