I'd be really interested in reading about this.. is the Dev ML archived somewhere I can get to it without having to sign up for the DEV ML ??

"Imagine a school with children that can read and write, but with teachers who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age in which we live."   - Peter Cochrane

Actually, the devs are working on at least two systems to make Gentoo more
attractive to the enterprise. I subscribed to the gentoo-dev ML a couple of
days ago and already have read about a system to help admins with security
issues as well as a talk of "releases". Once that's done, Gentoo will become
viable for the enterprise and outsourcableness (is that a word?) will soon
follow.

Regards,
Jason