i dont't know why this is not working for you....?! i hav only ONE location
where these settings are in my 'cupsd.conf'. don't you have a 'default'
cupsd.conf? no help in there? look at the manpages of cupsd.conf or cupsd.

as i said, this works for me! here my complete '<Location />' settings:

<Location />
Encryption IfRequested
Satisfy All
Order deny,allow
Deny From All
Allow From 127.0.0.1
Allow 192.168.0.
</Location>
<Location /admin>
Encryption IfRequested
Satisfy All
Order deny,allow
Deny From All
Allow From 127.0.0.1
Allow 192.168.0.
</Location>
<Location /printers>
Encryption IfRequested
Satisfy All
Order allow,deny
Allow 127.0.0.1
Allow 192.168.0.
</Location>

that is all i needed to print from one linux box through cups on another
linux box... you can use the same print commands for the remote printer as
printing to a local printer...

martin