Nicholas wrote:
On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 09:43:08AM -0500, Andrew Gaffney wrote:

Is there an X terminal that matches gnome-terminal for functionality? Xterm doesn't even come close and Eterm isn't much better. I like the right-click popup menu, copying and pasting from other X windows, and open links straight from the terminal. Anyone have any suggestions?

To copy and paste between a terminal and other windows just highlight the text and it will be automatically copied then middle click wherever you want to paste.

All these years using X and I never had a clue :)

--
Andrew Gaffney