On Thursday 28 August 2003 22:54, Mark Knecht wrote:
>    Or can I infer that kdemultimedia is not needed by anything (except
> itself?) and remove it safely? Maybe the ebuild incorrectly installed it,
> but the program doesn't depend on it?

Well, if qpkg doesn't show the dependencies properly it is always possible to
look at the ebuild itself. ;-)
Part of the DEPEND variable in the ebuild is
 >=kdelibs-3.0
 kdemultimedia
 >=qt-3.0
Also if you look at rosegarten's homepage you will see in the requirements
section:
"Rosegarden-4 uses the KDE 3 libraries, so you will need KDE 3.x with Qt3. You
don't actually need to use the KDE desktop, you just need the library
packages installed on your system."

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Renat