> El Viernes Agosto 29 2003 00:13, bob bob escribió:
> > How long is this protest going to go on for? its really irritating for
> > those of us not in europe that want to find information on the web...
> I hope that it is as long as needed... and I'm not european, not
> even living
> there, but it is nice to know there's still a place in the world
> with nice
> and logic laws.
> Thanks.
> - --
> Pupeno: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I guess I need to go do some reading, because I don't understand the
protest. It always seems, to me anyway, like the have not's trying to use
what the have's have for free. It always comes off, to me, like it's a
requirement for companies to pay employees wages, but companies shouldn't be
able to own property, physical or intellectual no matter what they paid the
people to do the work.

Where can I read a discussion about both sides of this to get the other
point of view?

And sorry for using bandwidth, but at least I am trying to be constructive.

Thanks,
Mark