On Saturday 30 August 2003 19:48, Spider wrote:
> begin  quote
> On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 14:20:33 +0900
>
> Jason Stubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Saturday 30 August 2003 10:08, Spider wrote:
> > > try something like
> > >
> > >  :0

> > > {
> > >
> > > :0 c
> > > :
> > > |
> > > :0
> > >
> > > storage
> > > }
> >
> > This works perfectly. Thanks!
> >
> > Now to figure out the difference between that and :0c by itself...
>
> This is basically a fork.
> First you match the "No spam" tag
> Then you enter a block {
>   then you pipe a copy through the "my-bash-script"
>   and then the original goes into "storage"
> and the block ends
>
> //Spider

Your fork recommendation is very simple to understand. My understanding of:

:0 c
* ^header-condition
| filter

is that procmail generates a copy of the message and sends it through filter
if it matches header-condition, while the original message continues being
processed with the following rules. Obviously I'm incorrect. I can't see how
procmail was processing the rule to get 2 copies.

BTW is there any tool I can use to extract plain text body of a message?

Regards,
Jason