begin  quote
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 21:01:57 +0900
Jason Stubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> BTW is there any tool I can use to extract plain text body of a
> message?

Well, there is an interesting snippet in the end of "man procmailex"
that might apply here (includes mimencode to strip mime data and convert
to plain text)

This could probably be used in combination with some other filter to
remove the headers (perhaps "formail" could work) . Although all this is
pretty esoteric scripting, and nothing I've ever done so....

//Spider

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!