What's this package? The last emerge emerged this, version 2.4.19-r1. The
description says "Full sources for the Gentoo Linux kernel", but a "qpkg -l"
shows that (as the name of the package says) it contains only header files
that go in /usr/include/asm and /usr/include/linux. Furthermore, I have the
vanilla kernel 2.4.21, not the gentoo one, and I suppose that
/usr/include/linux already contained something before (maybe something more
appropriate).

How are these packages related? Can this cause some conflict?

Thanks
Davide