Well,
  I figured I'd be of service and announce the sylpheed-0.9.4-r1 to the
lists. This is a package.mask'ed version that will remain as such for
its lifetime, but now sylpheed has support for the "gtk2" use flag. This
enables an experimental gtk2 support patch for sylpheed.

Seemant was working on patching sylpheed-claws (porting the patch,
basically) and it ought to hit the tree in a while. (patience patience)

Well, good luck to those of you who wish to experiment!

 //Spider

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!