On Thursday 04 September 2003 10:20 pm, Jason Cooper wrote:
> Ernie Schroder ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) scribbled:
> <snip>
>
> > Note to my bleeding heart liberal friends: If you find some pinko
> > radio show you want to listen to all you need is the URL  Do:
> > mplayer http:/bleedingheart.pinkos.URL.com/clintoncooladedrinker
> > and you're good to go.
>
> At the risk of starting a flame (I mean it in good fun, honest :)
> ), shouldn't that be:
>
> $ mplayer http:/bleedingheart.pinkos.URL.com/clintoncigarsmoker
>
> ? *8v>
>
> <big ass grin>
>
> of course, there is the opposite:
>
> $ mplayer http://forestslashing.oilhungry.URL.com/dumbasscowboy
>
> And on a coolness note (you all probably already know, but I'll
> pass it on anyhow):
>
> http://www.shoutcast.com
>
> Works awsome with xmms :)
>
> Cooper.

 Very good Cooper. Yes I know shoutcast. I filled up a harddrive with
it back a couple of years ago. I was saving the stream as I played it
and just killed the speakers at night. 16 Gigs of solid gold rock and
roll......
        I've GOT to take exception to the clintoncigarsmoker part though as I
enjoy a Cohiba Esplendido from time to time. The words Clinton and
cigar in the same breath tick me off to no end. The ONLY saving grace
of the man is his love of Habanos.
--
Regards, Ernie
100% Microsoft and Intel free