On Sep 17, 10:07, Ernie Schroder wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 September 2003 09:54 pm, Jim Bailey wrote:

> > http://e-sheep.com/rusheats/
> >
> > I guess your *nix system has better taste than you do. ;)
> >
> > Peace Jim
>
>       I thought that Linux users, Gentoo users in particular were more or
> less free thinkers rather that Clinton Cool Aid drinking Windows
> using CNN watching lemmings.

So anyone who doesn't like listening to right wing demagogues isn't a
free thinker? ;)

>       That said, can't we PLEASE keep politics off the list? ;-)

Love to but for that I need hard information, error messages, can you
connect to other streams?  Is the site you are trying to connect to
working correctly?

If you would care to supply some useful information regarding your
problem it would be my pleasure to turn from the twinkly lights of my
NOC and the warm glow that my corner of capitalism works and relieve the
boredom of the grave yard shift.

Peace Jim
--
 Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.