Hi Kai,

Thanks for your response.

I tried hard to search silraid driver on Internet without result
including subscribing to "linux-kernel" mailing list, a very high
traffic list.

I found Arjan's driver working on Medley software RAID (Silicon Image
3112 SATARaid, CMD680) but I have no idea whether it works on Z-Cyber
ATA133 RAID controller.  I am still searching its download website.

B.R.
Stephen

To Get Your Own iCareHK.com Email Address?  Go To www.iCareHK.com.