OK, You guys got my attention.

And I am confused.

The way this list is setup, if you "reply" your mail gets sent to the list.
I have set qconfirm to ACCEPT mail from the list.

If you addressed mail directly to me, you would have, and should have received a confirmation request.

Can one of you explain what exactly you did (or I did), so that we can straighten this out?  I wonder if it might have to do with the fact that I am registered to the list with the address I sent this from, and qconfirm is using my personal smtp address (which it must do, in order to implement the automatic confirmation.

I am willing to fix ASAP, if I we con figure out what is wrong.

Lincoln