> > Many? Really? Name 20? Heck, just name 2!
>
> Ernie Ball: http://news.com.com/2008-1082-5065859.html
> City of Munich: http://news.com.com/2100-1016-1010740.html
>
> I'm sure Googling would turn up other Linux success stories on the
> desktop...

Both of those are great examples and exciting to read. I wish our experience
with Open Office had been better. Maybe we'd be #3. Unfortunately it wasn't
and we couldn't switch because of it.

As I said way back in this thread, I think one of these days I'll give Code
Weavers a try and probably be very successful running standard M$ Office on
Linux. Unfortunately that will only remove a small portion of the Evil
Empire from our desktops. At home I'm happily 90% Linux, 10% Windows.

Thanks!

Mark