Hi,
I am trying to get a Linksys wireless card to work in my desktop system.  I am using
the prism2_pci driver from linux-wlan.  The device and drivers seems to be operating
fine, so I think I must have a configuration problem.  Here is what happens:

wlanctrl wlan0 lnxreq_ifenable ifenable=true
 works fine

wlanctrl wlan0 lnxreq_autojoin ssid=KaiserSose authtype=sharedkey

the resultcode is success, but in the system log I get:
[kernel] linkstatus=ASSOCFAIL (unhandled)

Obviously, this is a problem.  I've checked the ssid, and WEP keys multiple times.
All the entries under WEP in wlancfg-KaiserSose are true, DefaultKeyID is set to 0.  I
made all the default WEP keys the 128-bit hex key for the network.

I am trying to associate with a Linksys wireless router.  It currently has MAC
filtering off, and allows associations from all wireless clients.

Any ideas?  If anyone needs more info, I'll get it asap.

Thanks,
Bryan