Hi all,

I have a qmail server with some v. domains on it (vmailmgr). I filter
all incoming mails with SpamAssassin via oMail/oSpam.

Now, I want to forward all mails coming in for one domain to another
MTA (MS Exchange). I heard the "best" way to do this is to remove the
entry from ~control/virtualdomains and add the v. domain and new MTA
to ~control/smtproutes -- is this right (I think I cannot use the
.qmail-default file, because I don't want to forward the mails to
another email address, but to another server with the same accounts
for this domain)?

Now, my 2nd question: Is it possible, to filter all of those
redirected mails through SpamAssassin as well? I think, SA is called
now during local delivery. So, do I have to install a spam filter on
the Exchange server (which wouldn't be very cheap I think :)), or can
I manage it somehow to pipe all of those forwarded mails through SA,
before they leave the qmail server?

Greetings and TIA, Matthias

--
Marge:  We're just going to have to cut down on luxuries.

Homer:  Well, you know, we're always buying Maggie vaccinations for
        diseases she doesn't even have.

                   Lisa's Pony