Just copy your .config file from your old kernel directory into the
ac-sources dir, and type "make oldconfig" at the prompt.  This will only
prompt you for new options.  It's probably still advisable to go through
the new kernel config anyway and make sure there's nothing out of order
there.

The usual warnings about making sure you have a backup kernel you can
boot to if the new one doesn't work out apply of course :)

Good luck!

alan

--
Alan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://arcterex.net