Hello,

  I'm currently thinking about installing Gentoo on a laptop with a
centrino processor. I tried reading through the fourms but could not
find a definitive answer to the following: for the optimizations
flags, should I use those for a pentium 3 or a pentium 4? Similarly,
if I wanted to install from the 2 CD set, should I go with pentium 3
or pentium 4? Thanks.

  On a side note, did anyone else notice that earlier this morning,
there was a link to a newer GWN, but now, the homepage links to an
older GWN? I thought it was a really weird cache problem with my
browser, but after clicking reload a couple times, it didn't seem to
change.

Thanks,
--TongKe Xue