Sorry!!

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 12:49, Owen Gunden wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 09:27:08AM +0900, Jason Stubbs wrote:
> > gpm is in the default use flags so to not use gpm you need to have "-gpm"
> > in your use flags.
>
> The strange thing is, I /do/ have -gpm in my use flags:
>
> % emerge info | grep USE
> USE="x86 avi crypt cups encode foomaticdb gif jpeg libg++ mad mikmod mmx
> mpeg ncurses pdflib png quicktime spell truetype xml2 xmms xv zlib directfb
> gtkhtml alsa gdbm berkdb slang readline tetex aalib bonobo svga tcltk java
> guile ruby X sdl tcpd pam libwww ssl perl python esd imlib oggvorbis gnome
> gtk motif opengl mozilla cdr apache2 fbcon gtk2 imap maildir mozcalendar
> moznocompose moznoirc mozsvg mozxmlterm plotutils ppds samba scanner usb
> -oss -apm -arts -gpm -kde -nls -qt"
>
> Also:
> % grep gpm /var/cache/edb/world
> returns nothing.
>
> Any more ideas?

Here's a list of packages that have anything related to gpm:
app-editors/fte
app-editors/jed
app-editors/kvim
app-editors/xemacs-gtk
app-editors/xemacs
app-editors/xwpe
app-misc/mc
app-misc/twin
dev-util/rhide
media-libs/aalib
media-sound/aumix
net-p2p/giftcurs
net-www/elinks
net-www/links
net-www/w3m-m17n
net-www/w3m
net-www/w3mmee
sys-libs/gpm
x11-misc/imwheel

Do an emerge -ep world and look for any of those packages shortly after gpm is
listed. If you don't find anything, then I haven't got a clue. If you do,
then it's just figuring out why the package is pulling it in.

Regards,
Jason