Sure...

Going from memory, I am at work, /usr/portage/ebuild.skel.. (should be somewhere in
there).. That's a starter ebuild.. From what I hear, you just make the changes to that
ebuild and then submit it as a bug in gentoo's bugzilla.. change the name obviously to
dvgrab-version.ebuild... Something to that affect..

They will incorporate it in gentoo after a short time..

I am getting ready to make a few myself since I guess I am the only one that uses a
few programs too.. :)