Hi...

        I've noticed with several packages (most recently, kdenetwork), that
setting DEBUGBUILD=true before the emerge still results in stripped
binaries.  It's still shown in make.globals as the way to get un-stripped
builds, but most of the time it seems not to work.

        Should all of these failures be report against the ebuilds as bugs?  Are
we supposed to set "FEATURES=nostrip" instead?  I thought it was supposed
to be a global feature, but I see a lot of ebuild fixes regarding it.  Is
there a better way?

Thanks,

--
// Carl Hudkins :: Jabber [EMAIL PROTECTED] :: PGP 50238D9E
//