mm-sources follow the development kernel releases, if you like the idea
of things maybe not working with your config then mm-sources could be a
good choice for you (I'm not saying that the stable branch will always
work for you but it is more throughly tested and supported than the
unstable branch). However, I only use mm-sources/development-sources for
testing purposes not as my main kernel.