> So, you've got too much harddisk space, do you?
>
> Kindly, send your excess harddisk space to me by e-mail, preferrably
> gzipped. :-)
>

> On one of my PCs, I run Gentoo out of a 1.2 GB hd. OK, I admit to not
> having installed X. ;-)
>
> Biker

I know this depends a lot on where you are in the world, but here in Silicon
Valley I can usually pick up an 80GB drive for about $80 these days, so I
plead guilty to being able to waste disk space.

That said, I understand where you're coming from. I'm not sure that 1.5GB of
portage data will ever be used. It just hasn't been worth my time yet to
clean it up.

BTW - I can use up about 200MB/minute when I do my audio recording. (24
tracks at 24-bit/44.1KHz) so my other Firewire drives actually have lots of
data and I really can never have too much disk space.

- Mark