On Thu Sep 25, 2003 at 12:19:12AM +0800 or thereabouts, Lim Swee Tat wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>   I think the file you should look at should be
> /usr/src/linux/include/asm/mach-default/irq_vector.h.
>
> Actually this brings me to an interesting question.  If your
> /usr/include/asm does not have a mach-default directory, that sounds
> like either of the following possibilities:
> a. You are still using the default linux-headers /usr/include/asm which
> most likely is 2.4, while it seems that your /usr/include/linux seems to
> be indicating 2.6, or
>
> b. You do have /usr/include/linux and /usr/include/asm installed as
> linux-headers-2.4.xx, but that's so strange that you do not have
> irq_vector.h, can you just send us a copy of 'qpkg -l linux-headers |
> grep irq', or
>
> c. there is really something wrong with the installation of linux
> sources you have.
>
> I'm not totally sure what kind of problem you really are having, but
> I'll be glad to be of any help to you.  I'll just like to know what has
> happened to your linux-headers.
>
>   I seriously doubt it has anything to do with the MAKEOPTS option since
> I did have this problem before, and have solved it countless time, but
> got lazy and did not feed this back via some form of proper channel. :)
>
> Ciao
> ST Lim
> ----------( Bucy's Law: )---------- ----------( Nothing is ever
> accomplished by a reasonable )---------- Swee ----( man. )---- Tat

ST Lim,
Thanks a lot for giving me that info. If I do have the wrong headers,
obviously I didn't or don't know it. But here are the results of qpkg -l
linux-headers | grep irq

/usr/include/asm/irq.h
/usr/include/asm/hardirq.h
/usr/include/asm/softirq.h
/usr/include/asm/hw_irq.h
/usr/include/linux/irq_cpustat.h
/usr/include/linux/irq.h

I think I already mentioned that I am using kernel 2.6.0test5-mm1, if
that helps. I do appreciate the time your are taking to help me with
this. I hate it when something, even minor, goes wrong with the system.
It usually means I have done something a little stupid. :-)) Thanks
again.

Mike
--
Regards,