On 2003.09.28 03:39, Patrick Marquetecken wrote:
Hi,

Sometimes i find spam mail in my inbox. I pipe mail that not belong to
mailinglist with procmail true spamc.
If i save that mail as file and run formail -s procmail < mail then it
is in my spam folder. Can anyone point me out where i have made a
mistake.
I have attacht my procmailrc

#Spam controle voor andere mails
:0fw
| spamc

:0

Should work, procmail-wise. Here is my abbreviated spam-catching section:
:0fw
| spamc -f

#Spam hits
:0