On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 11:42:50 +0100
Stroller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Finally: how do you know Courier is running OK..?

I have no idea if it is running correctly, only that the processes are
running. I am currently trying to get squirrelmail installed so that I
can check it from there, but I am running into all sorts of php errors,
so I can't check as of yet.

> Are you able to connect to it with some other mail-client..?
> Can you see the contents of the Inbox, either with Slypheed, or
> anything else..?

So far, no to both. I don't think that Courier is set up properly, but
that is only a guess at this point. I am trying to figure out how to
debug it, but I have never had to debug Courier before (with the one
that I built from sources it worked right out of the box) so it is a bit
slow going.

> Did you create your Maildir & its subfolders using the `maildirmake`
> connand..?

Yes.

--
Ian Truelsen