I have my Gentoo system pretty much set up and running how I want it but I have these three annoyances:

1. I can't use CTRL-ALT-F1-F6 to switch from X to a console. Is this set in a config file somewhere, and if so how do I get it to work again?

2. Upon booting I get this message right after "Mounting Local Filesystems" completes: 'modprobe: modprobe: Cant locate module nls_iso8859-1' I have a feeling that this is related to perhaps samba settings in the kernel config.

3. Also, upon booting, I get this message after "Bring interface lo up" completes: ' modprobe: modprobe: Cant locate module ppp0'. This one actually displays twice. I have ppp compiled into the kernel and not as a module and pppd works fine.

Any suggestions and help is appreciated.

Updated 7/20/2003
http://www.pennswoods.net/~spatz/state_parks/State_Parks_of_Pennsylvania.html