On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 09:15:03AM -0400, Ernie Schroder wrote:
[...]
> See man XF86Config. In the monitor section there is a "Display Size"
> option where you can set the size of your monitor in millimeters.
> That info should be available from the monitor users' manual or
> website, or the linux monitor database. I believe a standard 19"
> monitor (crt) is 363x272 mm
> There is another way...

I took a look at my XF86Config and everything looks fine. Actually it
has to be ok because in 97 out of 100 cases everything workes great
and I never had to pass any options to 'startx'.

> Regards, Ernie
MfG
Michael

--
Perhaps, after all, America never has been discovered.  I myself would
say that it had merely been detected.