On Oct 02, 04:20, Richard Watson wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is anyone else getting this weird problem with lynx. If I hit '?'
> while viewing a site, instead of giving me the usual help page it
> gives me a 404 on some site which eventually redirects to the source
> of a page like so:
>
> <!-- '"NorthSky"' -->
> <!-- Auto Banner Insertion Begin -->
>
> <HTML>
> <head>
> <title>Amateurs Sex Cams - Free Sex Cams</title>
>
> Any ideas what's doing on there?

Use the source Luke.. ;)

Since we are a Red Hat house at work I can not check myself but I
remember doing it myself a few months ago.  you may find that URL to the
lynx website is coded as an ip address rather than words, if it has then
it maybe pointing to the wrong machine.  either that or Lynx is raising
a little extra revenue. ;)

Peace Jim
--
Are introverts arrogant? Hardly. I suppose this common misconception has
to do with our being more intelligent, more reflective, more