Hi all,

I'm trying to get a USB hard drive enclosure to work.  It is an old disk I
had laying around and I decided to use it to back up some data.  Anywho,
to make a long story short when I plug it in I get the following:

usb.c: USB disconnect on device 00:1d.1-2 address 4
hub.c: new USB device 00:1d.1-2, assigned address 5
  Vendor: WDC AC21  Model: 200H              Rev: 0811
Attached scsi disk sda at scsi1, channel 0, id 0, lun 0
 /dev/scsi/host1/bus0/target0/lun0:usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout

after which all USB devices are frozen.  I'm pretty sure I have all the
kernel options I need compiled in as my USB CD-RW works fine (USB mass
storage, SCSI emulation, SCSI disk support).  Well any help would be
appreciated.  TIA.

Jason