On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 14:06:56 +0200
Marcin Daczkowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hello.
>
> i am trying to install my old canon-bjc-240 printer under gentoo. I am
> sure it can work correctly cause it worked on rh 6.22 or 7.0 when i
> used it some years ago. i've read installation guide from gentoo.org
[cut]

maybe that will give better view of my problem. when i try to print from
ggv i.e. it prints even no ascii-ps but only the first line of each page
:(. what is more when i go to localhost:631-> hobs and try to hold it or
cancel it an error occurs: client-forbidden-error :(

tia.
  Marcin Daczkowski

--
my PGP public key available via $finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or via my website http://daczkowski.civ.pl/daczkowski.pgp