Sandor MISKEY wrote:
* Andrew Gaffney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 2003.10.08. 04:08:

I thought that I had mod_perl working, but I was wrong. All I should need to do is add '-D PERL' in /etc/conf.d/apache2, correct? I keep getting 404 errors when I try to access any script I place in /home/httpd/perl. What extra config (if any) do I need to get this to work? And yes, I have restarted apache.

"Alias /perl/ /home/httpd/perl/" will solve your 404 problem... and turn
it into a 500 problem without further config.

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/intro/start_fast.html#Configuration

Can someone send me a stock /etc/apache2/conf/commonapache2.conf? I've made a lot of modifications trying to make it work. I want to start fresh.

--
Andrew Gaffney