I am using an www.embeddedx86.com TS-5300 with rtia 24.1.11 & 2.4.19
it works great I even got the MTD driver working with the onboard flash
but I could not get 2.4.20 to work, as soon as I insmoded the rtai modules it
would segfault :( I tried sending requests to various groups but since the
segfault was in the kernel and the kernel group guys don't use rtai I had no
luck and was forced to go back to 2.4.19.
If you get >2.4.19 working please let me know ;)

Cheers,
        Frank.