I set up a box to server as my mrtg server,  I want it to both gather
mrtg/snmp data and display it.  I have gotten everything emerged and
collecting data.  The box has three heads and I think I have X seeing
all of them.  I want to launch mozilla-firebird on each screen and set
each one to display different data from mrtg.  Can someone point me to
some docs that can help.  I have read about a hundred docs about
multiheaded boxes but I cant find anything about auto launching to
different screens on starting X.  Thanks in advance for any advice.

Wayne