On Tuesday 21 October 2003 07:47 am, Eric Livingston wrote:
> I'm curious regarding the penetration of linux as a comprehensive solution
> for all computing tasks in a normal day. i.e. what percentage of Linux
> users are 100% linux, or even 100% Gentoo for that matter.

I'm 99% linux! I use it at work for 100% and at home, I use it for my personal
client, server. My wife uses 2000xp and my son uses win-me...

That's 2 windows users out of almost 100 linux users that I deal with on a
daily basis.

                     Registered Linux User Number 185956
          http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&group=linux
This email account no longers accepts attachments or messages containing html.
     4:38pm  up 20 days, 20:31,  7 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.04, 0.00