Mike Williams wrote:

On Wednesday 22 October 2003 07:35, Joshua Banks wrote:

Hello,

I'm finally getting an SMTP email account versus my Yahoo web mail.

Being that this will be the first time using a Linux mailer client, does
anyone one have any recomendations, favorites, likes dis-likes in the
available linux mailer clients??

Right now I have Kmail available through KDE.

I need a mail client that will support Gnupgp or similar..

Kmail it is then!

--
Mike Williams

I'm using Mozilla mailer. The junk mail detector is one of the most usefull things integrated in Mozilla. You have to learn Mozilla to discriminate between good and junk mail at the beggining but then, it realy works...

By the way, I used KMail and it's also quite nice, but doesn't have a junk mail detector.

You can also try Evolution, but there are some things I don't like, especially the M$ Outlook look !!!

Fabien