031022 someone wrote:
> I'm finally getting an SMTP email account versus my Yahoo web mail.
> does anyone one have any recomendations, favorites, likes dis-likes
> in the available linux mailer clients??
> Right now I have Kmail available through KDE.
> I need a mail client that will support Gnupgp or similar..

everyone else seems to be recommending GUI MUA's,
but don't overlook Mutt, which is simple, powerful & hi'ly configurable.
if you try it, you will need an MTA to actually send your msgs:
i use Ssmtp, which is lightweight & easy to configure.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : [EMAIL PROTECTED]