begin  quote
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:45:33 +0000
Hall Stevenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Friday 24 October 2003 23:00, Spider wrote:
> > if you clean out linux sources, make sure /usr/src/linux points at
> > the right place.
>
> What do you mean by that ?? /usr/src/linux points to....
> /usr/src/linux-2.4.23_pre7-gss.

Well, it means that you should make sure that usr/src/linux really
points at the kernel you want to make modules for.

in this case all updated modules (alsa-driver and so on) will be made
for linux-2.4.23_pre7-gss.

//Spider

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!