A week ago when Mozilla 1.5 came out, I emerged it like a lot of you did. Unfortunately, I had a small problem. Any website that had a password input field, I couldn't enter text in that field. It did it with all websites, but this didn't happen in 1.4-r4. Has anyone else experienced this? Am I alone? I filed a bug (#31441), but the dev who picked it up basically shrugged their shoulders. (Note: I'm not saying the dev is being lazy, worthless, or anything like that. I'm merely saying that there isn't much info to go on)

--
Andrew Gaffney