Hi all.

I just recently started using Evolution and am quite enjoying it.
However, When I first started using it I was using Keramik and after
merging Geramik Evolution picked up on that. Now, I'm using Plastik, but
I cannot get Evolution to not use Geramik as it's style. I've deleted
all the .gnome and .gtk files and directories, and played around in
gnome-control-center, but can't for the life of me change the way
Evolution looks.

On a somewhat related issue, I used kdm-config to change the look of kdm
to Plastik, but it still insists it wants to look like Keramik.

Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant
www.craigelachie.org