For a printer run off a printserver I setup the windows machine as local, then configure the port to use TCPIP or LPR and then enter the address and port of the print server. The wizard takes you through it. However, I haven't tried printing through cups. I have a Lantronix print server and just point my Linux and windows boxes at it.

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:19:19 +0100