My suggestion is to browse the cd using your favorite browser.
Put /mtn/cdrom/ (or wherever your cd is mounted on) on the location bar. Then browse its contents

Mark Knecht wrote:
Hi,
   I picked up a sample CD today that has html explaining what's on it,
and then a bunch of audio samples. I can't figure out how to get started
browsing the CD. For instance, there's a file called 'Start Here.html'
at the top of the CD that I can see if I mount the CD and look at it in
a terminal.

   This is typical Windows Explorer work. What tool could I use in Linux
to do the same thing. I run fluxbox, not KDE or Gnome where this is
probably better handled. What app might I emerge to make this easy?

Thanks,
Mark